Oh the colours! Fly in the magical embrace of the pinks and blues of a summer sky as it kisses the day goodbye.
This is MEDIUM stretch fabric (unlike our standard fabric which is LOW stretch). What this means:
- The colours are beautiful and fun and photograph beautifully.
- Experienced Aerialists will enjoy the extra bounce for drops.
- The stretch cushions the impact of movement.
- Experienced Aerialist will appreciate the fluidity of movement the stretch allows.
- In the case of an Aerial Hammock/Sling, the stretch means that you need a bit less fabric. (Yay for a $$ saving!)
- Much more physically challenging to climb.
- Harder to grip.
- Cinches tighter in knots and wraps.
- Can feel very 'bite-ey' in an Aerial Hammock/Sling, especially if you only have a short drop.
- More challenging to set the right height in the case of an Aerial Hammock/Sling.
- Less supportive in the static poses often explored in Aerial Hammock/Sling.
40 Denier Nylon Tricot
Tested WLL: 30kN
Machine Wash on a delicate/gentle cycle.
Tumble dry on LOW heat or air dry out of direct sunlight.
*To prevent damage use a laundry bag.
How to choose the right length:
- For Aerial Silks/Tissu: multiply the height of your rigging point by 2 and add 1m.
- For Aerial Hammock/Sling: If you intend to do Aerial Yoga, deduct 1m from your rigging height and multiply by 2.
- For Aerial Hammock/Sling: If you intend to you the Aerial Hammock/Sling for dance/dynamic movements, then deduct 2m from your rigging height and then multiply by 2.
Attention: Please conduct regular inspections of your gear and ensure correct storage and maintenance in order to avoid a loss of integrity/damage. Remember, well maintained gear keeps you safe while working or playing at height.